Français Advanced Search | Text size: + - R 

About the AMF Register E-Services Media Centre A Career at the AMF Contact us
RSS Feeds Follow l'Autorité on Twitter Follow l'Autorité on Facebook Follow l'Autorité on LinkedIn
Follow us
  •  | Print

I am a consumer and I want to notify the AMF of a change of address

A consumer who has a file with the AMF can notify us of a change of address by completing a Request for Information.

Your request must contain the telephone number for contacting the consumer, the former address and the new address.