How to notify the AMF of a change of address
Change of residential address
Future professionals, certified representative in insurance and financial planner – Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
Person registered with AMF E-Services
- Make address changes directly in AMF E-Services, under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Change
Person not registered with AMF E-Services
- Complete the Change of Residential Address form and mail it to the AMF.
- By notifying the AMF of a change of address, the information will automatically be updated in the member’s file at the Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF), the Chambre de l’assurance de dommages (ChAD) or the Institut québécois de planification financière (IQPF).
Representative attached to securities firm – Securities Act (SA)
- Address changes cannot be made through AMF E-Services.
- Make address changes in registrant’s NRD file at www.nrd.ca.
- For additional information regarding address changes in an NRD file, contact the authorized firm representative (AFR) who is sponsoring your securities activities.
Change of business address
Firm, independent partnership or independent representative in insurance or financial planning – Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
Enterprise registered with AMF E-Services
Address of head office
- Make address changes under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Consultation/Update
Address of principal establishment or branch
- Make address changes under the tab Client File/Contact information and preferences/Manage business relationships.
Enterprise not registered with AMF E-Services